// FOUNDED IN 1962
Cowart Auto Tag Agency first opened its doors in 1962. It was started by Fozy F. Cowart, who moved to Miami with his family in 1925. The original tag agency location was off NW 79th Street and Lejuene Road. It has been at its current location, Palm Avenue and W 49th Street for over thirty years. It is currently owned and operated by his son, Lon Cowart, and granddaughter, Christina Cowart. The Cowart Auto Tag Agency has proudly served the people of Hialeah and Greater Miami for over half a century.